Facilitation is a process of enabling groups to work cooperatively and effectively together, and it emphasises the involvement of all participants in a meaningful way.
The facilitator acts as a catalyst for better group interaction. Her/his role isn’t about providing knowledge or ideas but helping participants make better use of the knowledge and ideas that they collectively possess.
Whenever possible, in our workshops we use visual facilitation too, in order to engage participants in visual thinking. It supports clarity and activates deeper understanding and critical thinking.
The topics we have been facilitating up to now
Adopting Diversity and Inclusion
- How can we create safer work environment for all of us
- Opening space for discussiong and adopting D&I practices
- Creating D&I Policies and the way of putting them to practice
- Our next steps
- Gaining clarity, and defining our resources and activities for next steps
- Understanding the background, and stakeholders, exploring all viewpoints to redefine the problem and find the solvable spot to start with
- Intro workshop for Design Sprint
- How do we deal with FAILURES
- Early phase new of a new business venture: exploring business – market fit
- Seeding phase of a new business venture: launching the business
All our workshops are based on Design Thinking and Design Sprint methodologies.
Half day workshop
- Discovery workshop for Design Sprint
- Problem framing workshop
One day workshop
- Problem framing
- Organisation and culture topics
4 days Design Sprint
- Starts with the Discovery / Problem framing workshop week before the sprint
- Design Sprint is an intense, focused and hands-on 4-day process for answering critical business questions, prototyping and validating innovations and reinventions with customers.The process aims to help clearly define goals, validate assumptions and decide on a product or service roadmap, and by that reduce risk when bringing new things to the market.
Design Thinking brings together what is desirable from a human point of view with what is technologically feasible and economically viable.
Applicable to different topics and industries and containing many practical exercises, Design Thinking is a strategy, a method and a mindset.
Therefore our Design Thinking based workshops are designed to fit specific clients’ needs.
Design Sprint is an intense, focused and hands-on 4-day process for answering critical business questions, prototyping and testing ideas with customers.
The process aims to help clearly define goals, validate assumptions and decide on a product or service roadmap, and by that reduce risk when bringing new things to the market.
Founder & lead facilitator
architect, design thinker & executive coach
Depending on the client’s needs and topics
we engage other experts
What did others say
about working with us
Our Partners & Clients
Our SeriouslyCreative resources
We created them to enhance fruitful brainstorming and trigger meaningful conversation.
Brainstorming & ideation aid kit
At this moment, iQUEio brainstorming aid app has been installed 200+ times and it has catalysed thousands of ideas that wouldn’t be noted without it.
iQUEio is an open-source, free-to-use web app, therefore it can be used on any smart device that has access to the internet.
We use iQUEio in our workshops, whenever we need fast and efficient brainstorming sessions.
Unplugged, storytelling and team-bonding game.
Made in the time of Covid for online working teams, now used for discovery sessions and Organisation & culture topics.
Written by Dijana Novak Krešić, who has a passion for writing small books with big messages
I love writing in the “small book” format, each tackling one big thing at a time.
I always use visual language, so my books are full of drawings, animated cartoons and illustrations.
Therefore they are great conversation starters and association triggers, a fantastic tool for diving into a deeper understanding of sensitive topics, like diversity, equity, and inclusion, and our own understanding and experiences with them.
Feel free to use them in your workshops.
A small book about biases.
Containing 15 animated cartoons explaining the most common biases.
Using visual storytelling and introducing Lena, an ordinary girl who suddenly grew a weird superpower, this book tackles diversity, fitting in, finding support, and the good roots for one’s happiness.
It aims to serve as a conversation trigger.